Title:  ootd; teal dreams
Posted:  Monday 26 September 2011 @ 16:41
My first outfit of the day! Hurrah! Here's what I wore today, mostly because I could. This skirt isn't 100% finished as there are more trimmings I'm planning on adding but it's in a wearable state and I love how it feels! I finished hemming it yesterday which I did with the machine because there will be trim over the top of it so I figured it wouldn't matter.



Apologies for the picture quality - the camera is having issues so the pictures were taken with an iphone. Not great.



Top: h&m
Skirt: by me, fabric from fabricrehab.co.uk
Shoes: a gift from my mother-in-law (first time worn and unfortunately they were rather small which meant I had to buy some shoes whilst out in town. I couldn't walk and my toes are now bleeding and blistered)
Hair flower: Belle Blossoms
Snood: Red Dress Shoppe