Title:  intro
Posted:  Tuesday 16 August 2011 @ 13:05
First post at a new blog. So an introduction.


My name is Faith, I'm 22 and I'm getting married in November to my best bud. I live in Kent, England and I like too many things to mention.

This blog is designed to document my forays into the world of vintage styling. I spent much of my teenage years in vintage shops and buying 1940s patterns, but the last few years have seen me focusing on other things and losing interest in making myself look good. However, of late I've really been determined to become a part of the community once again, hence this blog.

I shall be updating soon with a few of my current sewing projects - a late '40s sun dress with capelet, a housewife apron, a frilly blouse, a functional linen skirt and a V for Victory dress! I'm quite busy, as you see!

So until then, goodbye...